Project Workflow Specialist
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan’s Purse has an opening for a Project Workflow Specialist in the Communications Department.
Description of Job duties:
- Acts as primary contact for web projects submitted by stakeholders outside Communications, as well as documentation of internally generated projects.
- Evaluates incoming projects to distinguish between standard maintenance issues and those which content requires marketing and further director evaluation.
- Utilizing digital project management system, processes, schedules, and tracks all production and approval milestones critical to the expedient completion of all projects. Executes project management system changes as directed.
- Liaises with Information Technology to initiate and facilitate work orders that address stakeholder issues including donor interaction and functionality with content, or user experience that is the responsibility of Communication.
- Initiates archiving process to ensure content path locations are clear to Communication design staff.
- Coordinates efforts and manages scheduling of projects with outside vendors and SP staff as required; assists with designing and/or programming of web projects, providing web-related content. Develops and maintains strong vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred emphasis in Marketing, the Arts (including Graphic Design), Communications or a related area of study; and at least 2 years’ experience working to manage website projects; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of basic computer network requirements for web service and support preferred.
Employees who work in the U.S. get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
Job Status: Full Time