Housekeeper, Second Shift
Location: Boone, NC, United States
Job ID: 12792
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching f or a Career with Impact come see how we serve! We have an immediate opportunity for an energetic individual to join our housekeeping department in a Second Shift Housekeeper position.
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Him.
- Clean buildings, offices, and restrooms by sweeping, dusting, mopping, scrubbing and floor care.
- Clean furniture, carpets, windows, blinds, doors, jambs, refrigerators, sinks, toilets, light fixtures, and counter tops.
- Remove trash from all buildings.
- Report any maintenance or safety items encountered during course of scheduled work.
- Work with other staff to assist in coordination of special assignments and to complete tasks and duties as assigned by Housekeeping Manager.
- Clean offsite areas as directed.
- Assist with annual spring cleaning of all buildings.
- Follow planned cleaning schedule set by the Housekeeping Shift Supervisor.
- Launder all cleaning rags, dust mop heads and cleaning cloths.
- Restock supplies and refill soap and tissue dispensers.
- Follow policies and procedures of Samaritan’s Purse as set forth in the Policy Manual.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
Previous housekeeping experience preferred, but not required.
Location: Boone, North Carolina
Full-time hours with full benefit package:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick leave
Hours: 3:00-11:30, Monday thru Friday