Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 50 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Lead Enterprise Systems Administratoro join our internal IT department! This lead partners with business stakeholders across Finance and other functional areas to manage, prioritize, and deliver technology solutions in support of their goals and objectives. Also, leads in development within PeopleSoft Financials, Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Billing, Resource Management Financials, HCM, T&L, Payroll, ELM and other applications through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Must maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Leads the communication in defining what expectations are required for project completion.
- Delivers solutions on time, within the team budget, and in alignment with team quality standards.
- Creates new technical specifications and modification documentation to help drive team success.
- Leads in development within PeopleSoft Financials, Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Billing, Resource Management Financials, HCM, T&L, Payroll, ELM and other applications through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.
- Programs and implements applications and services that meet all design specifications for Samaritan’s Purse’s various ministry functions.
- Collaborates with the functional teams to develop and execute test plans and scripts.
- Implements and test any configuration changes through writing queries in SQL.
- Assists in troubleshooting, resolving customer trouble tickets, and reported application issues.
- Assists in providing on-call support to our internal customers.
- Completes project management in regards to enterprise systems development.
- Coordinates testing of technology-related projects.
- Serves as liaison between developers, network managers, HelpDesk, and software support on ongoing IT department operations.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance