Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer. This senior designer Serves Samaritan’s Purse corporate and departmental objectives through graphic communications by providing design deliverables for defined objectives and projects. This role requires the ability to work with minimal technical assistance to create the physical graphic deliverables that meet the requestor’s needs and are consistent with existing Samaritan’s Purse messaging If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
*Please include a professional portfolio with your application!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Must be able to work under pressure within short timelines, and be willing to work beyond normal hours to meet project deadlines.
- Provide multiple design options for the defined objective.
- Collaborate with Communications staff to execute defined communication and marketing objectives.
- Receive and evaluate departmental route critique responses in a cooperative manner with Communications staff.
- Meet project completion deadlines and strive to maximize both quality and quantity of work.
- Interact with Creative Services Manager to ensure production, design, and editorial issues are addressed.
- Assist other designers if necessary to meet pressing departmental objectives.
- Ensure that manufacturing and reproduction methods of communications projects are of the highest professional industry standards, through the review of proofs and on-site press approvals.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Design and Implement Continuous Integration workflows for Infrastructure.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance