Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 50 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Applications Developer, to support our Peoplesoft HCM development and customization to fit our Business IT initiatives here at Samaritan's Purse. This is an opportunity of great responsibility, this PeopleSoft Developer would be responsible for for the overall design, development, integration, and delivery of various PeopleSoft HCM/CRM application components including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Must maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Implements and manages the PeopleSoft HCM Application Suite and assists with ongoing maintenance and incremental updates or fixes of the existing software applications
- Responsible for the overall design, development, integration, and delivery of various PeopleSoft HCM/CRM application components including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Leads and participate in PeopleSoft and various System architecture design based on systems analysis and advanced understanding of IT systems and applications.
- Leads in the assembling of application specification documentation.
- Develops and maintains technical systems documentation.
- Oversees and mentors more junior Applications Programmers to ensure proper and documented code.
- Collaborates with Business Analysts and Business Leads in determining the requirements and design of enhancements and providing technical services to solve root cause of break/fix incidents and bug fixes
- Exhibits solid understanding of HCM application integrations with Web Services.
- Acts as a lead liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
- Exhibits excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices, with the ability to research, design, document, and modify technical software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail and desire to probe further for root cause determination and permanent resolution implementation.
- Attends daily morning devotions and participates in prayer support for the ministry, donors and volunteers.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance