Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 50 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Finance Service Line Manager to join our internal IT department! This is a critical role, responsible for providing technical direction over Oracle Financials, Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Billing, Resource Management, and other applications to ensure maximum uptime, high performance, and excellent customer service. Also, this leader will manage a team of Financial Business Systems Analysts. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Provides high level day-to-day support and maintenance for Oracle Financials, Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Billing, Resource Management, and other applications to ensure maximum uptime, high performance, and excellent customer service.
- Offers innovative technologies, solution ideas, and potential business process improvements in pursuit of driving efficiencies and meeting business needs.
- Leads Finance Systems project management including the selection, rollout, and improvement of Enterprise Level Finance Systems.
- Provides technical directions to Financial Systems developers on existing and new interfaces.
- Utilizes experience with Finance enterprise applications to lead with upgrades, enhancements, and operational support procedures.
- Manages a team of Financial Business Systems Analysts responsible for the improvement of and support of Samaritan’s Purse enterprise applications.
- Serves as a liaison between the Information Technology Department and the user community.
- Meets regularly with users to track open issues and facilitate the effective use of software applications.
- Coordinates the testing of Finance based technology-related projects.
- Serves as liaison between developers, network managers, HelpDesk, and software support on ongoing IT department operations.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance