Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 50 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We are hiring a new Cloud Systems Adminstrator to join our growing IT Department department! This position works alongside Cloud Engineers and DevOps Engineers primarily responsible for managing and maintaining cloud servers, hypervisors, storage, and specific applications that service the entire cloud infrastructure. .If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Preferred experience completing Systems Administration in a Linux OS environment.
- Preferred experience working with Hyper-V, VMware, Ansible, Bash/Python, GIt, Jira, Zabbix/Syslog, and Juniper or Arista.
- Manages and maintains bare metal and virtual machine VM Linux servers through the entire lifecycle.
- Plans, updates, deploys, deprecates, troubleshoots, and escalates related server issues.
- Manages and maintains hypervisors and orchestration platforms through entire lifecycle.
- Plans, updates, troubleshoots, deploys, deprecates, and escalates related issues.
- Manages and maintains cloud infrastructure applications through entire lifecycle.
- Plans, updates, troubleshoots, deploys, deprecates, and secures infructure applications and escalates related issues.
- Manages and maintains all cloud storage systems. Plans, updates, troubleshoots, secures, deploys, deprecates, and escalates cloud storage systems.
- Uses monitoring systems, issue reporting systems, and other communications paths to resolve and track existing issues and preemptively address issues.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance