The Testing Facilitator supports the World Medical Mission lab staff with COVID-19 testing for travelers through multiple testing modalities. This position includes assisting with COVID-19 testing, managing electronic files in Excel, communication, and records.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Assists lab staff with Covid-19 testing, managing Excel workbooks, and processing test requests, results, and reporting.
- Liaises with Samaritan’s Purse and outside vendor testing laboratories.
- Assists with the assembly of testing kits, tracks shipping information, maintains awareness of office hours, and communicates with shipping companies as needed.
- Assists with maintaining testing records in accordance with HIPPA and Samaritan’s Purse policy.
- Communicates with staff receiving outside of standard office hours for quick requests or to reach travelers before departure.
- Assists with the daily reporting summary of all COVID-19 screening tests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Ability to work in a flexible, ever changing work environment
- Ability to adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match shifting demands
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write and edit routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Domestic Travel: 5% may be required.
Location: Boone or North Wilkesboro, NC
Regular, Full-Time Position for One Year (One Position at 6 months)
Full Benefit Package including:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick leave