Location: Boone, NC, United States
Job ID: 12551
Date Posted: Aug 3, 2021
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 50 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We are hiring a new Print Production Coordinator to to join our growing Communications department! This position will be is accountable for the timely production and printing of print collateral for products in assigned ministry areas. If you are searching for more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
• Coordinates print production schedules, print specifications, and cost reports for internal budget approval for assigned ministry areas.
• Leads communication between graphic artists, internal departments, and external print/mail vendors to achieve timely and accurate deliverables and mailings.
• Initiates requests for bids, customer quotations, and purchase orders for vendors.
• Assists with vendor relationships and print job details for small projects, and routes printed materials to various approvers.
• Notifies designer, writer, Creative Services Manager, and Print Production Manager when all route responses have returned. Reminds approvers when route responses are past due.
• Forwards print proofs to appropriate designer and writer, tracks approvals, and updates vendors regarding approvals and changes.
• Develops database and maintains job log for assigned projects.
• Inspects and verifies that completed deliverables meet quality standards in coordination with supervisor.
• Maintains display inventory and ensures components are fully functional. Gathers and makes shipping arrangements for components needed for special events.
• Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
• Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
• Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
• Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
• Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
• Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
• Career with Purpose!
• Great work/life balance
• Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
• Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
• Competitive vacation and time off benefits
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Long term and short term disability insurance
By joining our Talent Network, you’ll help give our recruiters a good idea of your calling, skills, and talents as openings become available ministry-wide.