We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Django Developer to join our internal development team! Responsible the design, development, testing and support of web, line-of business/desktop, and mobile applications. This role writes and documents solid back-end Django services and implements a React front end. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- 5+ years of Application or Web Development experience, developing new feature for front-end applications and back-end microservices utilizing Django, Python, and/or React.
- Ability to understand a variety of programming languages and patterns without fear of tackling new languages, frameworks, or technologies.
- Designing and implementing well-structured and scalable web services and front ends.
- Write technical documentation for new and existing front-end applications and back-end microservices.
- Work alongside Senior Application Developers to understand and implement defined architecture and best practices for applications and microservices.
- Collaborate with team of developers and designers to design, develop, test and support web, line-of business/desktop, and mobile applications.
- Research new technologies, frameworks, and emerging best practices and design patterns.
- Proven track record of implementing features in well-structured and scalable web services and UI/Front End Creation.
- Ability to understand a variety of programming languages and patterns and no fear of tackling new languages, frameworks or technologies.
- Collaborate well with a small team of other Application and Software developers.
Optional Exposure to:
- Mobile Development
- Native IOS/Android
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.