Required: Please submit a demo reel, or demo reel link for review with your application.
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We are hiring now hiring a new Producer to join our Broadcast department. This producer must need to onceptualize, write, direct, and produce in final form special project videos, overviews, promos, direct-response spots, news pieces, documentary-style stories, fulfillments, PSA's, 30-/60-minute broadcast quality programs, and other writing and producing styles. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Conceptualize, write, direct, and produce, in final form, special project videos, overviews, promos, direct-response spots, news pieces, documentary-style stories, fulfillments, PSA's, 30-/60-minute broadcast quality programs, and other writing and producing styles.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and present different ideas periodically on how to most effectively communicate to new and unreached audiences.
- Schedule crews and accomplish shoots, interviews, and other duties necessary for pre-production.
- Work on projects in a lead or support role (under Creative Director’s supervision).
- Produce finished pieces using professional broadcast video and audio standards.
- Creatively use graphics in productions and explore new and more creative ways to graphically add to each production.
- Work effectively with other departments, organizations, volunteers, nationals, and others with sensitivity to other races and cultures.
- Research to secure correct, up-to-date information on assigned projects.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional broadcast video editing standards, lighting, audio, and photojournalism, and how to apply them.
- Act as liaison between the Broadcast department and other departments to make sure all information is correct and coincides with other current information released.
- Meet tight deadlines, flexibility, and work as needed to complete assignments on time.
- Demonstrate confidence and ability to decisively make prudent decisions during tight deadlines, pressure-filled, or emergency situations on location shoots or in-house.
- Direct and instruct video crews, talents, and personalities in order to accomplish the objectives of the video shoot.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance