Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst/Engineer to join our internal Cybersecurity team! This Global Cybersecurity team is monitoring, documenting and resolution various cybersecurity related systems, SIEM alerts, operational inquiries, and other system alerts. This teammate would maintain cybersecurity infrastructure, including servers, security appliances, security software platforms, and endpoint protection software to ensure the secure operation of ministry computer systems. The practices, standards, and security technology stack used on this team stand at the forefront of progress in the non-profit Christian IT arena. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Maintain cybersecurity infrastructure including servers, appliances, software platforms, and endpoint protection software to ensure the secure operation of ministry computer systems.
- Primarily responsible for the monitoring, documenting and resolution of assigned cybersecurity related support tickets, SIEM alerts, operational inquiries, and other system alerts.
- Act as a member of the cybersecurity incident response team and maintains availability to provide on-call support as needed to fulfill departmental service level agreements and operating procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams and ministry stakeholders in the development and automation of core functions supporting the information security program.
- Maintain cybersecurity asset inventory and helps ensure cybersecurity related protections are fully deployed and healthy, and all necessary security patches are applied.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage cybersecurity related projects, including new system implementations, improvements, upgrades, and purchases.
- Maintains cybersecurity systems and their associated software and/or hardware.
- Stay up-to-date of current threat landscape, including breaches, exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Researches cybersecurity products, tools and services and is able to alert IT system owners of needed protections.
- Perform internal and external penetration testing on ministry related assets and systems; conducts network and application vulnerability scanning as required.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Design and Implement Continuous Integration workflows for Infrastructure.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
Certifications/Additional (NOT REQUIRED):
Helpful Certifications: GWEB, GSSP-NET, GWAPT, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CEH