Senior Application Developer (C#)
Location: Boone, NC, United States
Job ID: 12145
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2021
- 5+ years of Application or Software Development experience in a Windows/Linux/Unix environment, developing new features and fixing bug defects for front-end applications and back-end microservices utilizing C#, .Net, or Angular
- Ability to understand a variety of programming languages and patterns without fear of tackling new languages, frameworks, or technologies
- Designing and implementing well-structured and scalable web services and front ends.
- Write technical documentation for new and existing front-end applications and back-end microservices
- Work alongside Senior Application Developers to understand and implement defined architecture and best practices for applications and microservices
- Collaborate with team of developers and designers to design, develop, test and support web, line-of business/desktop, and mobile applications
- Research new technologies, frameworks, and emerging best practices and design patterns
- Proven track record of implementing features in well-structured and scalable web services and UI/Front End Creation
- Ability to understand a variety of programming languages and patterns and no fear of tackling new languages, frameworks or technologies
- Collaborate well with a small team of other Application and Software developers
Proficient in one of the following:
- ASP.NET Core
- MVC / WebAPI
- Entity Framework
Optional Exposure to:
- PHP, HTML, CSS
- Mobile Development
- Native IOS/Android
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.