Are you someone who finds value in serving others? Do you like interacting with people on the phone and over email? Donor Ministries is looking for passionate, service oriented individuals to support the Samaritan's Purse Response Center by responding to phone, email, and letter correspondence.
**NOTE: This is a temporary role, lasting up to 12 weeks with a schedule of 11:00am- 7:30pm**
What you will be doing:
- Assist donors and general public with:
- Ministry information on Samaritan’s Purse programming around the world
- Website navigation and assistance
- Donor financial transactions, account maintenance, and problem resolution
- Prayer, scripture, and encouragement
- General inquiries
- Make outbound calls regarding:
- Appreciation calls to volunteers and churches
- Volunteer scheduling and information sharing (for Operation Christmas Child season)
- Donor Event RSVP’s
- Read, sort, and respond to emails in the various donor-related inboxes each day. Forward responses to appropriate staff as indicated by the Donor Ministries Email Correspondence Procedure.
- Process completed outgoing correspondence, both email and letter, for department including quality checking and documentation in donor records.
- Meet or exceed all ministry quality standards following procedures and guidelines regarding professionalism, timeliness, accuracy, and compassion.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and strong witness to Christ
- Two years of college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior administrative or customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to interact with business partners in a positive, uplifting manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly solve problems as they occur
- Exceptional internal and external customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail
Location: North Wilkesboro, NC
Temporary, 40 hours/week position