Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Donor Systems Developer/Analyst to join our internal IT Department! This analyst facilitates the work of the departments that rely on the Samaritan’s Purse donor system by understanding their business processes and using that knowledge to design, develop, test, and support systems and integrations to manage information about our donors, volunteers, churches, and other constituents. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Understands the business processes of departments that rely on the donor system to manage their relationships with donors, volunteers, churches, and other constituents.
- Analyzes needs, gathers requirements, and develops new donor system features and functionality.
- Designs, develops, tests, and supports custom entities, applications, and processes that are critical to the work of departments that use our donor systems.
- Identifies opportunities and implements solutions to improve the efficiency of donor system processes.
- Develops and monitors processes that migrate data between donor systems and external sources such as the Samaritan’s Purse website, online applications and third-party software.
- Develops and maintains processes that are used to produce donor receipts, thank-you letters, and packing slips.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of postal and UPS software that is used for production of these pieces.
- Understands, maintains, and troubleshoots issues for the integration between the financial software, our credit card processor, and the donor software.
- Works with vendors to ensure that business processes are followed and applications implemented to meet Samaritan’s Purse standards.
- Supports, informs, and involves business analysts in areas of development and integration that affects their areas of responsibility.
- Writes documentation of new features and system changes that can be used for user training.
- Researches and resolves issues reported by users, and works with other staff to resolve problems as needed.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance