Location: Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 12093
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2021
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer in our internal IT department! This engineer will be responsible for leading the implementation of a new testing framework for applicable ministry software and applications working on the cloud build team. This includes leading the planning, designing, architecting, and deploying of effective test suites for products developed by the ministry. The Senior Test Engineer will create manual and automated UI tests, middle-tier API and services tests, and back-end data tests. The position is also responsible for developing, maintaining, optimizing, and improving the existing CI/CD Pipeline.. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
• Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
• Maintain and create test plans with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
• Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios. Confirm the software and applications meet specifications.
• Lead all application testing including system, regression, and acceptance testing methods.
• Analyze test results, and discover and report defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under development or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Produce reports and documentation for all testing initiatives.
• Implement application-testing best practices.
• Lead the effort to achieve testing code coverage goals.
• Stand up local test environments and improve documentation as appropriate.
• Use SQL queries to validate test data results.
• Demonstrate and document reproducible errors and provide bug reports.
By joining our Talent Network, you’ll help give our recruiters a good idea of your calling, skills, and talents as openings become available ministry-wide.