Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior Web Designer to join our communications department! This Web Designer would design and produce digital media for all digital media properties of Samaritan's Purse using sound principles of design, typography, and basic graphic illustration. Also, this designer would have expertise using Photoshop, Illustrator, or other drawing application and a solid foundation in principles of typography, design, and basic graphic illustration skills. If you are driven to make a difference with your work, and have a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Collaborate with Creative Service Manager, Creative Director, and other Communication team members to create digital media deliverables that are consistent with approved marketing objectives and compatible with technical requirements.
- Design and produce digital media for all digital media properties of the ministry using sound principles of design, typography, and basic graphic illustration.
- Design, produce, and maintain the Samaritan's Purse website and other digital properties using HTML and CSS.
- Use HTML tables with inline style and media queries to optimize custom HTML emails for desktop, smartphone, and tablet viewing.
- Efficiently manage time and workload to complete all deliverables in an appropriate timeframe.
- Work with outside web vendors as required.
- Proficiency working in a Mac environment.
- Expertise using Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, or other drawing application.
- Solid foundation in principles of typography, design, and basic graphic illustration skills.
- Experience using tables with inline styles and media queries to optimize custom HTML emails for desktop, smartphone, and table viewing.
- Experience designing for responsive web design.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance