Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our new product build team! This testing manager will evaluate, plan, design, develop, and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles. Also, this manager will oversee and implement the creation of manual and automated UI tests, mIddle tier API and services tests, as well as back-end data tests. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be in a leadership position! If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ software testing experience or related experience.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators for team success.
- Innovate and implement improvements to team’s approach to product testing.
- Hold team accountable for delivering and schedules.
- Provide encouragement and inspire team members.
- Work directly with Product Owner to understand business requirements and product architecture.
- Interact with Product Designer to ensure that product achieves desired UI/UX.
- Collaborates with network administrators, systems analysts, product owners and software developers in the testing of products and integrations.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-testing best practices.
- Ensure all code provided has been tested prior to release.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse' Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits