Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Product Business Analyst to join our brand new product build team! This business analyst will contribute to decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the product build team. This analyst will also create, maintain, and prioritize the user stories within the product backlog based upon guiding principles and ministry value. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ business analyst experience or related function.
- Reviews deliverables and demonstrable code.
- Contributes to decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the product team.
- Possesses an in depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the product.
- Works closely with the Product Owner to create products timely, efficiently and with completeness.
- Provides progress reporting for areas of responsibility.
- Assists with backlog grooming.
- Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs.
- Participates in product documentation, implementation and training of developed products.
- Creates, maintains, and prioritizes the user stories within the product backlog based upon guiding principles and ministry value.
- Creates user stories and acceptance tests.
- Prioritizes user stories by business value.
- Provides rapid feedback to developers and business stakeholders.
- Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other product related meetings.
- Obtain and maintain deep knowledge of customer, understand why they behave like they do and how they do what they do.
- Ably represent, interface with and engage the business user.
- Acts as a fully integrated product team member.
- Makes business decisions and clearly communicates requirements so they are understood.
- Communicates product status outside the team.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse' Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits