Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible new opportunity for an experienced Program and Solutions Implementation Manager to join our internal IT team. This Program Manager will have a large sphere of influence Globally in our IT department responsible for acting as the lead liaison between outside Software Vendors and internal Application Development Teams to implement new Software solutions to our existing IT environment. Additionally, the Manager will assess IT and Business resource requirements, track solutions delivery, create and maintain accurate high level IT solutions reporting, and complete User Acceptance and Unit Testing.. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Preferably 4+ years of IT Program and Solutions Implementation Management experience preferably supporting an Enterprise IT Program.
- Acts as a Program Manager and Implementation Manager to track organization wide technology needs and solutions delivery, with involvement in technology aspects of IT projects from concept to delivery.
- Serves as a liaison between IT and other supported departments within the organization to provide needs assessment and subsequent design, development, delivery, and maintenance of technology solutions.
- Assesses resource requirements of technology projects and recommends to IT project teams if varying projects should be staffed internally or outsourced.
- Completes in-depth analysis of possible Software Solutions, completing cost benefit analysis, and recommended new solutions to IT leadership.
- Plays a lead role in completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, and Unit Testing of new Software solutions utilizing manual testing (i.e TestCafe) and other tools.
- Utilizes tools such as Tabluea and Power BI (or similar tools) extensively for Data Visualization and Business Analytic tasks.
- Utilizes existing and emerging Reporting Software including Crystal Reports.
- Preferred exposure to AWS, Azure, or similar Cloud platforms.
- Utilizes Cloud based Work Management and Project Management tools (i.e Workfront, etc.).
- Functions as the Lead liaison between outside Software Vendors and internal Application Development Team.
- Solely Responsible for leading additional Projects as needed functioning as a Project Manager.
- Provides oversight of various developers with the implementation of outsourced solutions and code.
- Provides project management as necessary.
- Maintains relevant metrics to assist IT management with assessing effective use of technology resources.Willing and able to work at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Maintains effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains the ability to serve as technical security expert across the organization.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse' Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Design and Implement Continuous Integration workflows for Infrastructure.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
Certifications/Additional (Not Required):
- Helpful Certifications: PMP