Apparel & Imprinted Material Coordinator
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and prayer. We hear from members of our staff, both from IHQ and our global offices, as well a special guest speakers who encourage us in God’s word. We then join together to prayer for one another, as well as praying for staff and volunteers who serve around the globe. We get paid to start each day this way!
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Leads communication between graphic artists, internal departments, and external print/mail vendors to achieve timely and accurate deliverables/mailings.
- Initiates requests for bids, customer quotations, and purchase orders for vendors.
- Assists with vendor relationships/print job details for small projects.
- Routes printed materials to various approvers. Notifies designer, writer, Creative Services Manager and Print Production Manager when all route responses have returned. Reminds approvers when route responses are past due.
- Forwards print proofs to appropriate designer and writer, tracks approvals, and updates vendors regarding approvals and/or changes.
- Develops database and maintains job log for assigned projects.
- Inspects and verifies completed deliverables meet quality standards in coordination with Creative Services Manager.
Check out why people love serving with Samaritan’s Purse: https://bit.ly/2F8Nom5
We need you to bring:
- A personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and desire to continue being an active, consistent witness for Him
- Associate Degree (A.A.) from two-year college or university; and two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Spiritual maturity; ability to keep the focus of work on the overall goal of sharing the gospel
- Strong time management skills; ability to work effectively across multiple teams while meeting project deadlines
- Strong relational and presentation skills; results oriented with strong customer-service and professional attitude
- Ability and confidence to make strategic decisions; must have a high level of discernment and adaptability to changing demands
- Eye for details
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.