Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our internal IT team! This is a very unique opportunity responsible for designing, developing and deploying SharePoint applications for new and existing business processes. The IT systems and processes used in this role stand at the forefront of progress in the non-profit Christian IT arena. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Analyze, design and develop SharePoint applications from user requirements.
- Complete SharePoint site and application deployments and administration tasks including change control policies.
- Manages SharePoint user permissions.
- Facilitates testing, defect resolution, and user acceptance.
- Identifies and develops appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, development, and deployment of SharePoint sites..
- Optimizes SharePoint content for indexing and searching
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. SharePoint issues.
- Assist end users in the optimization of SharePoint content for indexing and searching.
- Available to provide on-call user support as needed by management to fulfill the department Service Level Agreement and Internal Operating Procedures
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with SP’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance