Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve!
We have an opportunity for a full time team member to join our Housekeeping Department on 2nd shift at our North Wilkesboro, NC campus. Housekeeping staff are responsible for cleaning and maintaining buildings and offices. We are seeking a candidate with a servant’s heart and a team spirit!
- Clean buildings, offices, and restrooms by sweeping, dusting, mopping, and scrubbing.
- Clean furniture, carpets, windows, blinds, doors, jambs, refrigerators, sinks, toilets, urinals, and counter tops.
- Empty sanitary receptacles and removes trash.
- Report any maintenance or safety items that are encountered during the course of scheduled work.
- Work with other staff to assist in the coordination of the work assignments and to complete tasks and duties as described by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Restock Supplies.
- Follow policies and procedures of Samaritan’s Purse as set forth in the Policy Manual.
- Attend daily devotions and participates in prayer support for the ministry, its donors and volunteers.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
Previous housekeeping experience strongly preferred.
While performing this job employees are required to be on their feet most of the shift. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Employees who work within the U.S. get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide