Serve with us in Human Resources!
We are seeking a Learning Management System Administrator. As the Learning Management System Administrator you will have the opportunity to leverage innovative tools for thinking and learning, online pedagogy, student engagement strategies, and educational technology to ensure that effective learning occurs. This role is responsible for leading the implementation of our Learning Management System (LMS) migration project from Cornerstone to PeopleSoft while providing local administration and support of educational technology.
Are you looking to utilize your skills to have a global, kingdom impact? If so, we invite you to apply today!
A day in the life of a Learning Management System Administrator:
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and then we join together to pray for one another, our staff and volunteers serving around the globe.
In the role of an Learning Management System Administrator, you will:
- Lead the LMS implementation, data migration, and initial system setups and updates.
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to importing course content and migration of the LMS (Cornerstone to PeopleSoft).
- Provide training materials, opportunities, and orientation documentation for the new LMS and other educational technology.
- Effectively identify and address the needs of users with varying technical skills, and provide a level of help appropriate to that individual.
- Interface with the Information Technology team to resolve issues, enhance functionality, and deploy new features.
- Maintain accurate online, web-based resources such as tutorials, reference material, design standards, and templates.
- Train faculty to use innovative technology tools in online and physical classrooms.
- Create and deploy reporting, onboarding, and compliance surveys to track and measure participation in programs.
- Support faculty in their efforts to teach and use digital tools for instruction, including the LMS.
- Assist departments in the development of digital learning components and tools.
- Support and drive the vision of HR Learning & Development.
- Design appropriate and effective visual aspects of curricula, e-learning, and LMS design based on course content and training goals
- Manage eLearning content.
- Develop engaging and intuitive eLearning content including modules, scripts, videos, and quizzes.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current curriculum needs.
- Deliver formal and ad-hoc training and tutorials on educational technologies while maintaining accurate online, web-based resources, reference material, design standards, and templates.
- Work closely with staff to design, develop and implement engaging online material and assessment tools to enhance the teaching and learning experiences.
- Establish, measure, and report on performance indicators related to instructional technology.
- Promote collaboration, partnerships, and relationships among staff.
- Identify and help resolve ethical and accessibility implications of eLearning course design.
Check out why people love serving with Samaritan’s Purse: https://bit.ly/2F8Nom5
Qualifications & Experience:
- A personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and desire to continue being an active, consistent witness for Him.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and three (3) to five (5) years of event facilitation, live training delivery, or other related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
- Communicates Effectively – developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus – building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Balances Stakeholders – anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Tech Savvy – anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Optimizes Work Processes – knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages Complexity – making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Organizational Savvy – maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
Please provide a cover letter that speaks to why you qualify for this position and be sure to include your resume. We look forward to reviewing your application!