*Fluency in Spanish required with the ability to translate Spanish to English and communicate with Spanish speaking field staff and ministry partners.
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We are hiring a Bi-Lingual Video Producer (Spanish) to join our growing Broadcast department! In this role, you will conceptualize, write, direct, and produce in final form, special project videos, overviews, promos, direct-response spots, news pieces, documentary-style stories, fulfillment's, PSA's, 30 to 60-minute broadcast quality programs, and other writing and producing styles. If you are searching more than just a job, but a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Must be a Native Spanish speaker with the ability to translate Spanish to English and communicate with Spanish speaking field staff, ministry partners and nationals.
- Conceptualize, write, direct, and produce, in final form, special project videos, overviews, promos, direct-response spots, news pieces, documentary-style stories, fulfillments, PSA's, 30 to 60-minute broadcast quality programs, and other writing and producing styles.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional broadcast video editing standards, lighting, audio, and photojournalism, and how to apply them.
- Act as liaison between the Broadcast department and other departments to make sure all information is correct and coincides with other current information released.
- Direct and instruct video crews, talents, and personalities in order to accomplish the objectives of the video shoot.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and present different ideas periodically on how to most effectively communicate to new and unreached audiences.
- Schedule crews and accomplish shoots, interviews, and other duties necessary for pre-production.
- Work on projects in a lead or support role (under Creative Director’s supervision).
- Produce finished pieces using professional broadcast video and audio standards. Creatively use graphics in productions and explore new and more creative ways to graphically add to each production.
- Work effectively with other departments, organizations, volunteers, nationals, and others with sensitivity to other races and cultures.
- Research to secure correct, up-to-date information on assigned projects.
- Operate under Samaritan's Purse and The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Policy Manuals and the Standard Operating Procedures of the Broadcast department.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance