Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Web Designer to join our communications department! This Web Designer would provide creative web design solutions for defined objectives and projects as well as design and produce digital media for all digital media properties of the ministry using sound principles of design, typography, and basic graphic illustration. If you are driven to make a difference with your work, and have a Career with lasting impact, come see how we accomplish that!
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Design and produce digital media for all digital media properties of the ministry using sound principles of design, typography, and basic graphic illustration.
- Efficiently manage time and workload to complete all deliverables in an appropriate time-frame.
- Create HTML emails using existing templates, and have proficiency in hand-coding HTML/CSS.
- Use inline CSS styles and media queries to optimize custom HTML emails for desktop, smartphone, and tablet viewing.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate existing templates with inline styles and media queries to optimize custom HTML emails for desktop, smartphone, and tablet viewing.
- Solid foundation in principles of typography, design, and basic graphic illustration skills.
- Collaborate with Creative Service Manager, Creative Director, and other Communication team members to create digital media deliverables.
- Assist in design, production, and maintenance of web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Assist in design and production of digital media for the ministry’s various digital media projects.
- Experience designing for responsive web design.
- Faithfully upholds the ministry in prayer.
- Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Consistently participates in daily staff devotions.
- Demonstrate behavior aligned with Samaritan's Purse's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
- Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
- Maintain a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
- Career with Purpose!
- Great work/life balance
- Extremely Competitive 401(k) retirement savings plan (high matching)
- Extremely Competitive Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Competitive vacation and time off benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance