Serve with us in Human Resources!
We are seeking an International HR Partner. As an International HR Partner, you will serve as a strategic business partner for the International Projects department and assigned field offices. With recruitment being the main focus, you will also be able to assist, advise, and liaise with HR subject matter experts in compensation, benefits, employee relations, learning and development, retention and compliance. A typical day could include developing recruiting strategies, reviewing applicants, building pools of qualified candidates, conducting interviews, and cultivating effective working relationships with hiring managers. In addition, you will also be given the opportunity to share best practice knowledge in staffing and team development, as well as other HR functional needs.
Are you interested in utilizing your recruitment and HR skills to have a global, kingdom impact? If so, we invite you to apply today!
A day in the life of an International HR Partner:
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and then we join together to pray for one another, our staff and volunteers serving around the globe.
In the role of an International HR Partner, you will:
- Partner with leaders to create strategies to close talent gaps.
- Facilitate full-cycle hiring process from requisition to placement.
- Conduct intake meetings and develop recruiting strategies for every job requisition.
- Actively build a qualified applicant pool and network through active and passive sourcing/pipelining.
- Provide consultative advice throughout screening, interviewing, and decision making processes.
- Assess and initiate employee relations steps, including performance improvement plans, and direct any items that may need escalation to the Director, Staff Care and Development to investigate and document issues.
- Provide sound HR advice to international field HR staff under the leadership of the Country Director, International Projects’ regional management, and International Headquarters HR teams.
Check out why people love serving with Samaritan’s Purse: https://bit.ly/2F8Nom5
Qualifications & Experience:
- A personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and desire to continue being an active, consistent witness for Him.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and three to five years of related general human resources experience including recruitment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 12-credit hours of college-level biblical studies required.
- Human Resources and/or Recruiter certification(s) preferred
- The equivalent of one-year of international work experience while living in another country as an expatriate preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal direction; must have a high level of adaptability to changing demands.
- Strong presentation skills; results oriented with strong customer-service and professional attitude.
- Ability and confidence to make strategic decisions; must have a high level of discernment.
- Ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships; works as proactive advisor; act with diplomacy and tact, and is direct and truthful; respond effectively to the reactions and positions of others.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with people of different ethnic, linguistic, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of human resources, recruiting, and employee relations best practices; knowledge of applicable HR and employment law.
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
Please provide a cover letter that speaks to why you qualify for this position and be sure to include your resume. We look forward to reviewing your application!