This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Boone, NC, United States
Job ID: 14685
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2023
Samaritan's Purse is seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to serve as the Manager, Training and Policy Compliance with our Compliance department in Boone, North Carolina. This manager will collaborate with teams across all Ministry departments in order to design, develop, and enforce company policies. Are you passionate about ethics and helping teams and organizations with compliance training and policy? Apply today and use your gifts for the Kingdom!
A day in the life of a Manager, Training and Policy Compliance:
At Samaritans Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and spend time praying for each other, our staff and volunteers who serve around the globe.
In the role of Manager, Training and Policy Compliance, you will have the opportunity to:
Maintain your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an effective witness for Him
Identify subject matter experts within the Ministry and maintain the Compliance Owner Framework
Oversee and collaborate related to the design and development of policies as it relates to adherence to Ministry guidelines
Provide oversight and collaboration related to the design and development of Compliance and Risk training related to adherence to Ministry guidelines
Maintain and manage the Ministry Policy Library
Manage and facilitate the policy approval process
Maintain and update the associated policies (Governance of Policies, Guidelines, and Procedures)
Partner and collaborate with training teams within the Ministry, ensuring compliance with defendable Compliance and Risk training programs
All other duties as assigned
Learn more about serving with Samaritans Purse.
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and two (2) to four (4) years related experience in curriculum design and development and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP), preferred. Must obtain within the first year of employment.
General knowledge of Knowledge Management Methodologies
General knowledge of Articulate 360 suite of content development tools or equivalent
Thorough knowledge of curriculum design and development methodologies
General knowledge of project management methodologies
Twelve (12) credit hours of college-level Biblical Studies (required).
Job Location: Boone, North Carolina
Language Requirement: Fluency in English (required)
Travel Expectations: Domestic and International travel around 30-50 days.
On-site Medical Clinic (staff and dependents)
Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
Paid Family Medical Leave
Term Life Insurance
401(k) retirement savings plan
10 paid holidays
12 vacation/personal days
10 sick days
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe Gods plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
By joining our Talent Network, you’ll help give our recruiters a good idea of your calling, skills, and talents as openings become available ministry-wide.