This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Boone, NC, United States
Job ID: 13670
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2022
Do you have a heart for global and international people groups? Are your highly organized, drive data and have strengths in project management? Samaritan's Purse is looking for a Global Programs Coordinator to serve with Operation Christmas Child International in Boone, NC.
A day in the life of a Global Programs Coordinator:
At Samaritan’s Purse, the Gospel really is the center of all we do! We start each day with a time of devotions and spend time praying for each other, our staff and volunteers who serve around the globe.
In the role of Global Program Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to:
• Maintain your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be an effective witness for Him
• Support the planning, development and evaluation of content used for the Operation Christmas Child program
• Manage and implement the database system for the Operation Christmas Child Unreached People Groups
• Produce resources for staff and volunteers to help with training and equipping Int’l volunteers and ministry partners
• Drive metrics for the management of different data projects for Operation Christmas Child Unreached people groups
• Create data and digital resources mapping and tracking for Operation Christmas Child Unreached People Groups
• All other duties as assigned
Learn more about serving with Samaritan’s Purse:https://bit.ly/2F8Nom5
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or associate’s degree in applicable field and two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-2 years’ experience with training in a cross-cultural environment is preferred, including internships.
• Strong skills in data and statistical analysis for data management
• Experience in Jira and Microsoft Office
• Highly detail orientated with a demonstrated ability to multitask
• Lead various trainings and events as needed
• Ability to connect with people of varying educational, linguistic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
• Comfortable with evaluating and interpreting data to speak into ongoing team projects
• 12 credit hours of college-level Biblical Studies (required); if not already completed, opportunity to meet and complete requirement is available upon hire.
Job Location: Boone, NC
Language Requirement: Fluency in English
Travel Expectations: 35 days a year internationally
Domestic – Full Time:
• On-site Medical Clinic (staff and dependents)
• Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
• Paid Family Medical Leave
• Term Life Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• 10 paid holidays
• 12 vacation/personal days
• 10 sick days
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
By joining our Talent Network, you’ll help give our recruiters a good idea of your calling, skills, and talents as openings become available ministry-wide.