Assistant Manager, Marketing Strategy
We are hiring an Assistant Manager, Marketing Strategy to join our Operation Christmas Child (OCC) team. This position will give you an exciting opportunity to develop in your career as a marketing professional by supporting the strategic development, analysis, and implementation of all Operation Christmas Child marketing efforts and campaigns. In addition, this position will be responsible for managing and providing in-depth reports, data, and research analysis on a continual basis.
Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come, see how we serve!
What you will be doing:
- Assist with developing marketing campaign plans, leading special projects, and supporting organization initiatives as assigned. Manage logistics for marketing requests to ensure campaigns are on time and action items are completed.
- Manage and provide marketing research and data analysis for integrated campaigns, web behavior, email marketing, and video content. Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies, and identify ways to improve the success of such promotions.
- Develop regular reports for campaigns, monthly marketing insights, partnership promotions, retail, inventory, and year-end results. Provide reporting and training for other OCC teams to help measure results.
- Assist the Brand & Production manager in prioritizing, initiating, monitoring, troubleshooting, routing, and completing all OCC digital/web production requests through Communications ensuring on-time delivery along with supporting print production requests.
- Initiate, write, and submit job requests on behalf of OCC Marketing. Review technical tracking in coordination with Communications.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure proper implementation of Google Analytics and Tag Manager, and accurate tracking for the website. Assist with establishing all OCC motivation codes annually.
- Create and manage methods for collecting data (surveys, questionnaires, polls, etc.) utilizing multiple systems and sources.
- Compile data, analyze results, and share findings with appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist with securing national advertising requests, including processing insertion orders, budget approvals, and finance reconciliation.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Maintain a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ
- Passionate about the mission and ministry of Samaritan’s Purse and Operation Christmas Child.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Communications, Marketing, or related field, from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience
- Knowledge and/or prior experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Technical proficiency with computer systems, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Maintain a working knowledge on marketing trends, tools/resources, and data principles
- Ability to innovate, think creatively, and foster dialogue across diverse groups.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred
** Please provide a cover letter that speaks to why you qualify for this position and be sure to include your resume.
Location: Boone, NC
Regular, Full-time position
Full Benefit Package, including:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick/personal time
Frequently Asked Questions regarding an application for employment with Samaritan’s Purse: http://careers.samaritanspurse.org/faqs
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)