Seeking a highly skilled administrative professional who enjoys fast-paced work with and eye for details! Do you feel called to "Speak Life" into people during transition and uncertainty? Our Human Resources department is searching for someone with initiative and organization skills. You could be our next Recruiting Coordinator! Don’t miss this opportunity to serve on a great team!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Candidate will have the ability to work well in a team setting, be self-motivated and will remain focused and on task in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency. Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is required. Two or more years of experience in human resources, recruiting, and staffing processes is preferred. An associate’s degree or equivalent education and experience desired. A working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Knowledge of applicant tracking software is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Alerts other SP departments of on-campus visitors as applicable.
- Arrange and coordinate travel for candidates as needed. Administer itinerary, authorization and expense reimbursement process for candidate travel.
- Administer skills testing or other required candidate assessments as needed, and record results.
- Complete background check, references and social media check for selected candidate.
- Provide thorough and efficient communication between HR and job candidates, hiring departments, and other SP staff.
- Assist candidates when they request additional information or status updates, whether via phone, email or in-person. Responds or escalates in a timely manner.
- Answers telephone inquiries, screens phone calls and responds to requests for information about employment opportunities. Greets visitors and directs them to appropriate area or person; assists with processing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail and faxes as needed.
- Prepare and present offer letter and new hire documents to candidate under direction of Recruiter.
- Communicate with new hire to ensure all required documentation and new hire forms are completed and received in preparation for employment.
- Coordinate relocation, including move quotes, travel itinerary, authorization and expense reimbursement.
- Maintains a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
Some of the perks:
- Career with purpose!
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and at least one year of related human resources, recruiting or administrative experience; or equivalent combination of training/education and experience
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan's Purse Statement of Faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6)
* We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15)
* We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10)
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15)
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. (1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23)
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
* We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. (Matthew 9:35-38; 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15)
* We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7917-1